The CEO/President, Diana G. Chan, is a member of the AICPA. California Society of Certified Public Accountants and Quickbooks Professional Advisors Program. Diana is also featured as a success story in the book "The Ultimate Guide to Getting the Career You Want", has been written up in the Forbes.com article,"ROI That's off the Charts:...", has been a financial speaker at local Morgan Stanley seminars, as well as a past speaker at a series of Microsoft seminars called "Build Your Business Tour".
Her over 25 years of experience ranges from auditing with Deloitte, tax with KPMG to ERP implementation at Quantum Corporation prior to forming her own firm and has recently become an AICPA Certified Information Technology Professional.
- Oracle Certified
- Over 25 years experience in financial and business management, business and
accounting system implementation, tax planning and small business advisory
- Cal CPA Student Outreach Program Advisor
- BBA with a specialization in Accounting from the University of Mississippi
- Beta Alpha Psi
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Who’s Who in California American Society of Women Accountants
- Presidential Who's Who, Inc.
- The Who's Who Historical Society
- American Society of Women Accountants
- Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce
- QuickBooks® Professional Advisors Program